- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Cryogenic Preservation
- Fish Farming
- Freezing & Cooling
- Gas Installations
- Heat Treatment
- Modified & Controlled Atmospheres
- Melting & Heating
- Moulding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Process Chemistry
- Pulp & Paper Making
- Water Treatment
- Welding Related Processes
Special manufacturing processes call for special solutions. The use of standard, off-the-shelf burners is often an unsatisfactory compromise.
LINDOFLAMM® flame solutions are designed to fulfill your unique requirements, utilising special burners whose shapes and capacities are tailored to your application and are matched with the right fuel gas mixture.
Benefits at a glance:
- Lowest processing costs: economical gas use
- Highest productivity: optimum heat transfer to the workpiece since the technology and the gas are fitted to the task
- Possibility of mechanisation.
High-quality fuel gases, burner technology, automation systems and dedicated support for:
- Flame heating
- Flame straightening
- Preheating (welding and cutting)
- Postheating (welding)
- Hot forming
- Flame brazing
- Flame hardening
- Fusing of flame sprayed coatings
- Flame brazing
- Fusing of flame sprayed coatings.
LINDOFLAMM flame solutions are developed to fulfill high requirements and needs within warming processes. Linde (former AGA) offers LINDOFLAMM special burners whose shapes and capacities are tailored to your application and matched with the right fuel gas mixture, optimized for the customers unique process.